Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » BidoofMeme Staff application

BidoofMeme Staff application

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

IGN
My ign is BidoofMeme

Maturity
on a scale to 1-10 i'd say i'm about a 7- 7.5

Are you known with any type coding
I know basic code that I learned in school

Schedule of online time
I can be on Mondays-Thursdays 4:30 too 6:00

Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions?
I wish to be helper because I feel like I could make the server better in many ways. I want to work with your current staff team and make your server the best it can be. I want to be one of the people players ask for help. I want grow and learn and experience all types of new things being helper.
On what servers have you been staff?
I was once staff on ChaoticCraft factions for about 3-4 months.

Timezone
I am in Central Timezone.
For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions?
I have been playing since the server has been open.

Anything else we should know?
I can speak fluent french and I am great with people. even if you do not accept me I will brush it off and try again asap.

Hello! This is a pretty nice applictaion but I kind of consider myself as a Chaotic OG and I've sadly never seen you on there before. If possible it would be pretty nice if you could somehow provide proof about this. Secondly have you just joined this map? I've also never seen you before neither this map (Haven't really played much) or any other maps.

- Thanks Baked

Hello Baked, I sadly do not have any more proof because it has been over 10 months since I have been in that position. If it helps my Old Ign was Toggledbrandon and BudderPotatoMc. If you wish you may ask OrangePotatoMc and he can tell you about me being a staff member. I have played on the server since it released and i just saw you on the server (As of April 4th, 2017.) You may check my player time if you wish to see how long i have been playing.

Accepted

~~ Thread Locked ~~

To be Archived in 3 - 5 Days
(Please DM an Admin to halt the Archive process)

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » BidoofMeme Staff application