Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » Staff Application - Rexteria

Staff Application - Rexteria

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

IGN : Rexteria
-

-

Maturity : You might not believe I'm mature because my age but I'm actually a very mature person for my age,
like I joke around every now and then but I never really go to far. Most people even say I'm to mature but you never know.
But I believe I'm a mature 12 year old.
-

Are you known with any type coding : No
-

Schedule of online time : Monday : 11:00am - 6pm / Tuesday : 11:00am - 8pm / Wednesday : 12:30am - 7pm / Thursday : 10:00am - 6pm / Friday : 11:00am - 9pm / Saturday : 10:00am - 10pm / Sunday : 8:00am - 8pm /
-

Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions? Add more things to Vexxumfactions like Warps, Chests, Ranks, Different items from Envoys, and like special Events.

On what servers have you been staff? I've been staff on 3 pvp servers that have been shut down and also 2 factions servers that have also been shutdown. They have only been shutdown because they weren't really big servers and the owner started getting inactive.

-

Timezone 11+ GMT (Victoria)
-

For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions? Its hasn't actually been to long, its been maybe about 2 - 3 days and this server is very addictive. I know its pretty early to apply for staff but I'm going for it.
-

Anything else we should know? Well I'm a 12 year old Boy as I already said and I like 3 things which are : Riding Scooters, Trampolines and Minecraft. I was also born in Australia and have lived in Australia my entire life, me and my family are planning to go to New Zealand to live there with my mums family.
-

Try to add more detail!

Add more detail on why you want to moderate on vexxum.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » Staff Application - Rexteria