Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » Brianias Staff App

Brianias Staff App

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

IGN
-briania

Maturity
-On a level from 1-10 i would say 9

Are you known with any type coding
-No Im not familiar with coding i can only config ;)

Schedule of online time
-I know this is a big problem but on school days im not allowed to play apart from friday but i can put a solid 2-5 hrs a day on the weekend(Friday,Sat,Sunday)

Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions?
-I joined maybe two hours i go and i like the community its a very friendly place to be at and its settled and has a minor toxicity and i like working with these types of servers and i can bring loads of stuff to this server.

On what servers have you been staff?
-Long List :)
DiversityFactions-Admin
GalacticMC-Mod
DiamondCraft-Admin

Timezone
-GMT 0:00

For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions?
-Ive been playing for maybe around a day but i hope this doesnt effect anything?

Anything else we should know?
-As i said before im not sure if i would get accept because of the fact of my playtime and hrs i can play as staff but heres a short description of my life,
Name:Gideon
Darked Skin
GMT

Thanks for your time  <3 ;)
Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions?
-I joined maybe two hours i go and i like the community its a very friendly place to be at and its settled and has a minor toxicity and i like working with these types of servers and i can bring loads of stuff to this server.
1) I can be very caring towards the community
2.) I can be helpful with ingame and outside of game situations
3.) I will ss hackers to the best of my ability
4.) I will make sure that people who need help will recieve the help they need
~Thanks for the feedback Lamest ! <3\

~~ Merged ~~

Hello there! Please do not double post and instead use the "edit" option on the lower right of the post. You have been warned and if you continue multiple times we may take action.

- Thanks Baked

BakedAccent wrote:

~~ Merged ~~

Hello there! Please do not double post and instead use the "edit" option on the lower right of the post. You have been warned and if you continue multiple times we may take action.

- Thanks Baked

Author signature

http://i67.tinypic.com/xdb0n8.jpg

Thanks for the info ;)

Strenghty wrote:

Why do people get accepted in 3 days and I have been waiting for over a week? I played all maps and the other guy is new?

Please dont post irrelevant things on my application but i dont mean this in a rude way i just want feedback only thanks and sorry if i hurt you </3

Your application is pretty good. It's straightforward and to the point, but the thing that really pushes you over the edge is how often you are online and how nice you are to the players and the community (from what I've seen). Personally, I don't think we need any staff right now but that's not up to me.!

Overall, I would say +1. You're an active member of the community.

Lamest wrote:

Your application is pretty good. It's straightforward and to the point, but the thing that really pushes you over the edge is how often you are online and how nice you are to the players and the community (from what I've seen). Personally, I don't think we need any staff right now but that's not up to me.!

Overall, I would say +1. You're an active member of the community.

<3

I think this is a really nice application but there is a bit of unnecessary and repeated information. You are quite active from what i've seen are you are a very nice person in-game! Over all I say +1
We do have a lot of staff so im not sure if we can accept you but its not my choice so Good luck!!!

Chickenify wrote:

I think this is a really nice application but there is a bit of unnecessary and repeated information. You are quite active from what i've seen are you are a very nice person in-game! Over all I say +1
We do have a lot of staff so im not sure if we can accept you but its not my choice so Good luck!!!

<3

-1 bad vibes

Cause of your activity schedule.
Otherwise, i'd say good app!

Last edited by HeyBaby_ (2017-04-21 13:56:26)

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » Brianias Staff App