Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » HeyBaby_'s Staff application [EU]

HeyBaby_'s Staff application [EU]

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

IGN - HeyBaby_
-
Age - 13.
-
Maturity - - I'd say i'm pretty mature for my age, i'm not toxic. And i am family friendly.
-
Are you known with any type coding - - Not really, tho i can config alot of plugins, make stuff look better etc.
-
Schedule of online time - Monday - Thursday 3-4 Hours. Friday - Sunday 4-7 Hours. (If needed i'd put in more time into the server)
-
Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions? - I wanna become a staff cause i feel like i wanna help Vexxum and make it a more fun and safer place for other people to play on. I Aswell, wanna increase the player amount. Which i feel like i would be able to do. I owned my own server aswell, but it forced to shut down because of economy. So now i'm missing something to work on and help other people.
-
On what servers have you been staff? - I've owned my own servers, they all had normally 10 players, sometimes we could we get 40 but that was the max we ever had. They was all factions server so i'm pretty experienced, i've also been staff on alot of other kinda small servers. Some of the servers name's was "xFun" "BeeMeeCraft (Cringe name)" "PandaaNetwork" "Wallcraft (Had around 100 players :P, and was shut down) I was staff on alot of other servers aswell, tho i don't remember the names of them. I only remember the fairly big ones.
-
Timezone -  I'm from europe, and my timezone is UTC+01:00. (Sweden's timezone)
-
For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions? - I've been playing for around two weeks now (edited), tho i've already learned alot about the server, and i would love to learn more as a staff.

Anything else we should know? - Name: Theo. Country i live in: Sweden. Just type criticism of what i could make better in the comment section guys. And aswell i would be very active on the forums giving Criticism to staff applications, suggestions. And more.

-Regards, HeyBaby_

Last edited by HeyBaby_ (2017-04-16 18:11:06)

Thank you for 68 views and no replies! <3

Nice App, Accepted!

InTheVan wrote:

Nice App, Accepted!

Thank you Van! <3

I changed my name to PapaAmeys.
Just wanted you to know!

Last edited by HeyBaby_ (2017-04-19 20:03:07)

Guess jack is accepting people with a lack of detail again.

Strenghty wrote:

I personally thought that this application had a fair bit of detail in it even if it could use some more detail here and there.

Strenghty wrote:

Well, you don't need to post those kinda comments.
But if you think so, go ahead and think so.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » HeyBaby_'s Staff application [EU]