Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » 1.7!

1.7!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Hello i think it would be a great idea to make so you can play in both 1.8 and 1.7 on Vexxum factions, i would want this because 1.7 is much better for pvp and you dont take as much knockback when you get hit which means you can get people in very good combos. Otherwise there is not much different with 1.7 so i don't think it would change the server alot it would just make pvp better. Also i would enjoy this very much and alot of 1.7 players would probably start playing here aswell. It might not be such an important thing to make it 1.8 and 1.7, but i would like if you guys could think about  it cause i would enjoy it alot. Aswell in 1.7 there is alot of cool mods for forge, for example "Toggle sprint (makes you toggle sprint on and off by a key" There is alot of more mods but that is just an exmaple, i don't know if they are available in 1.8 but still, i think still would be something good for Vexxum Factions, and maybe would increase the player amount.

-Regards,
HeyBaby_

+1

+1

But "Toqqle Sprint" is avaible for 1.8 too

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll ask Van to see what he wants to do but I myself think this is a great idea and should be implemented to the server.

Schulausfall wrote:

+1

But "Toqqle Sprint" is avaible for 1.8 too

I know, i just found out ^^

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » 1.7!