Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » _MaybeTess_ Staff Application

_MaybeTess_ Staff Application

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

IGN
- _MaybeTess_

Maturity
- 9/10

Are you known with any type coding
- No, I am not known for any coding.

Schedule of online time
-
Monday: 4:30pm - 10pm
Tuesday: 4:30pm - 10pm
Wednesday: 4:30pm - 10pm
Thursday: 4:30pm - 10pm
Friday: 4:30pm - 10pm
Saturday: 1pm - [Anytime]
Sunday: 1:30pm - [Anytime]

Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions?
-I want to be a staff member on Vexxum because I have been playing Vexxum for quite a while and I have seen some of the stuff done in chat and in game and nothing has been done about it. If I was a staff member I would warn/mute the players on Enforced for dis-obeying the rules of the server. Vexxum has always been a great server even with some of the bugs. I really enjoy playing on the server and helping people out. I am always in teamspeak if people need to talk and I am always free to talk to. I have also helped people in ts when they needed help by forwarding them to the staff members. I am always online sometimes even more then the helpers. I believe I would be a great addition the great server of Vexxum. I have been asked for help by many players as they see me helping often so they think I am a staff member. That can show I am a very mature and suitable person for the job. I am aware of the stuff given with each rank, so I am able to help anyone out with ranks and such.

Commands I am familiar with:
/warn
/kick
/tempmute
/mute
/freeze
/ban
/banip
/unban
/unbanip
/tempban

On what servers have you been staff?
- NewLiberty
I was chosen to be a Moderator from FaZiPvP, in about 1 month of the server being up. The server at the time had Factions, KitPvP & OP Prison. I was staff on Factions and KitPvP and did some forum work as they needed it. The reason I am not staff anymore is because the server did shut down at the 3 month stage of it being up. I was one of the hardest working staff, and was told to be one of the best mods on there. I believe I could be one of the best staff members on Enforced as well. I do have experience working on many small servers which I do not recall the names of and shut down due to financial problems. I have also owned a server myself, which gave me a lot more experience with commands and dealing with players. It had around 50 players on average and shut down due to lack of funds.

Timezone
- UTC (Pacific Time)

For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions?
- 1 day.

Anything else we should know?
- I am currently have a lot of spare time on my hands. Please leave any feedback for me to improve my application and feel free to message me in-game or on the forums if you seek any assistance, whatever the matter. I know I don't have much game time or forum posts, but this will soon change.

Nice App hope you get accepted my dude! +1

+1
Really good application!

+1 Good luck!

Thank you!

Should be accepted if jack already accepts SisterMC why not accept everybody then.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » _MaybeTess_ Staff Application