IGN
- Apish

Maturity
- As far as maturity goes, I can be mature as a staff member, but still have fun times when things are not very serious. I would say, I act my age.

Are you known with any type coding
- No.

Schedule of online time
- Anywhere from [Weekdays] 4:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (Varies) [Weekends] 10:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. (Varies)

Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions?
- I would like to moderate on VexxumFactions because I feel like I can fulfill the needs of the players under any circumstance, and keep the community under control whether on Discord, or VexxumFactions itself. I am very experienced as a staff member, and would love to always be on to help, If no one else is. I know permissions very well and feel like I would fit in the staff team fine and be moderate about my decisions as a staff member.

On what servers have you been staff?-
- I have been staff on..... GloryHCF, LegionMC, EclipsePvP, JuicyMC, Kohi, potpvp, StrivePvP, MythicNetwork, NewLiberty/EnforcedMC, and many more that might not be recognizable anymore.

Timezone-
- Central Time, U.S.

For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions?
- I have been playing on this VexxumFactions since April 14, 2017.

Anything else we should know?
- i am very dedicated to this server and enjoy it very much. I will continue to record even as a staff member, while still  fulfilling the needs of the players or other staff members.