Vexxum Factions

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » Coolcole8396's Helper Application

Coolcole8396's Helper Application

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

IGN
- My current IGN is coolcole8396 and i might be changing it to _DarkenedPvP_ in about 2 weeks maybe (Since its my youtube name)

- I am 13 but as of when I'm posting this staff application for the VexxumFactions server will be 14 in 3 days

Maturity
- My Maturity depends on who I'm with or the situation. When I'm with my friends and were in Skype together playing Vexxum, Hypixel, or other servers I would obviously act different than when I am in the Vexxum chat or Vexxum discord. So when I'm with my friends it would probably be a 7 and when I'm in the servers chat or discord it would be a 8-9

Are you known with any type coding
- I am sorry but no, I am not know with any type coding.

Schedule of online time
- My schedule of online time depends on the day Monday-Friday 3:30 P.M. West Coast - 10 P.M. Saturday-Sunday most likely 10 A.M.-2 A.M. West Coast.

Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions?
- I would like to moderate the Vexxum Factions comunity because the day that I'm typing up this application one of the moderators BroadyHD was being toxic towards a player who raided him https://gyazo.com/c7244350ea80f429c6679ef3c68048a9 and today as well Chickenify was demoted. But the main reason I would like to become staff on the Vexxum Factions server is so I can take over a shift like the morning for me at like 1 am when no staff are on and usually when I'm on at that time there are hackers. I would like to become a Helper on the Vexxum Factions server because at the moment the server looks like it could use some help with some more staff.

On what servers have you been staff?
- I have been staff on Intensity as a moderator, and I was a Head-Admin on a smaller HCF server.

Timezone
- My Timezone is the WestCoast.

For how long have you been playing on VexxumFactions?
- I have been playing on the Vexxum Factions server for about 3 weeks now.

Anything else we should know?
- Some stuff you should know about me is that I am a try hard and sometimes act like a mini-Mod. I have TeamSpeak3, Skype and Discord. When I like/love a server I usually No-Life the server. I have an amazing Patience and can take multiple questions at a time and multiple things at a time

Last edited by Coolcole8396 (2017-04-23 04:00:34)

Can you put more info on "Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfactions"  All your talking about is BroadyHD being toxic and catching hackers.

Saying that someone is a pussy isn't being alot of toxic, but yes he shouldn't have said that, but you cant gain +1's of only having info about broady being a little bit toxic, add more detail on "Why do you want to moderate on Vexxumfaction"

Why not accept if jack accepts sistermc

You are here » Vexxum Factions » Archives » Coolcole8396's Helper Application